Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Craft Night - Jewelry Making

I hosted craft night at my place this evening. C
was the only one not able to make it. B showed
the rest of us how to make necklaces and she let us
borrow her tools as well.
A sampling of some of B's earrings:
The bracelet L made:
The necklace Julie made: The necklace Kim made: Gorgeous bracelets and necklaces previously made by Becki. The bracelet on the far right was made by Heidi as a gift to Becki. Heidi is the jewelry pusher who got Carita and Becki addicted in the first place.
I'm not crazy about how my double strand necklace
turned out, but it was a fun evening. I got to wear it
once and then one of the strands came loose
from the back clasp. Now it's a single strand
necklace and I think I like it better that way.

No comments: